Friday, February 6, 2009

Good evening.
While it's my hope to contribute to this blog on a regular basis (I'm thinking at least once a week, perhaps each Monday?), I'm apparently off to a slow start. Yikes! Sorry :(

For the next few posts, allow me to catch up and to share the purpose of this blog. As it's late here in my time zone and I've had an evening of port and chocolate, I'll share this in pretty little points:

Purpose:
- To share my journey of the past few months and the coming year.
-To step into, contribute to, and build, a community surround the conversation of 'living simply' and/or 'creating a life instead of just making a living'.
- To help me focus and process as I stumble through the coming year, and to have something to look back on in the midst of coming success or failure.

Well. That's all for now. I promise I'll get this organized and growing soon.

2 comments:

Kmarie said...

Hey Dea!
I love it thus far.Your profile was inspiring and so are you!I am so excited to be on this journey with you although I do wish it could be at a closer distance.You will be missed beyond your own comprehension:)But you also will be cheered on from afar!
This is a beautiful way to see it all pan out.
Can't wait to chat!
Love K

Lola said...

I'm so excited to watch as you take a leap and try something different and exciting.