Saturday, March 7, 2009







Hmm...
Ha, well, I had a load of thoughts regarding business and charging for a service I personally could never afford, but I think I've processed them more clearly now. I realize that we are able to create this company and offer this service and do it in good conscience. Our product, methods, approach, and philosophy will be offered without harm to humanity or other created things, the prices will be on par with the current market, and the whole thing will, potentially, educate families towards healthier choices and practices within their homes.
I mentioned to Jeremy last night just how exciting it is to me feel that we can truly offer something that could make the world a better place. Wow! I am so thankful that the work of my hands will actually enhance the health of families and support good things. What if these steps make my world a better place?



0 comments: