Saturday, December 5, 2009


Happy Saturday! (I think. It IS Saturday right?!)

The house is empty for a minute, lunch soup is already started on the stove, and I need to begin bread right away but am stealing just one more minute. The sun is cutting across the mountinside; half dark and half sparkling light. The horses are fed, the guys are working at Augusta (our cabinets arrived last night!), and I'm trying to plan out my day. Working on last Christmas gifts, packing last parcels, cooking, baking, and attempting some work with my new snap press are all on the agenda.

Well. Better get to it!

1 comments:

farmama said...

You have painted a beautiful picture in my mind of the place in which you live. How exciting that your cabinets have arrived.....one step closer to your cabin being complete...hooray! I hope you were able to get a lot of baking and crafting done this weekend!
love, sara