Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not much new here these days. I DID do a picture post but somehow posted it to the wrong blog!! (a public blog in which I'm one of many contributers-- wow!). Our days are fairly the same right now; chores, cleaning, working at the cabin, cooking, eating, waiting for evening, waiting for our home, waiting for Christmas, waiting....
Augusta looks amazing but is still at least a week from opening her doors to us. There is much more beyond that as well (exterior finishing, basement, some glass, etc.) but we should be able to dwell in there by Christmas. We hope. I am longing for my home. I Know I am blessed so deeply and thoroughly in our current situation, but I desire a home and space and the opportunity to unpack.

Anyways. I'm just rambling. Time to get the boy ready for bed. It's almost the weekend....

0 comments: