Sunday, April 19, 2009

EDIT:
Yikes, sorry, I meant to say MONDAY (today) by midnight (and I'll post the winner on Tuesday),-- sorry!!! We just roasted the beans so we want to send them to whoever right away. Sorry! But yay beans!

Several online friends have expressed interest in purchasing GreenValley coffee-- YAY!!! We're working on finsihing up our website as well as finalizing a solid method for online orders and shipping. Currently, having PayPal or Visa right on our site is crazy pricey so we're looking at sending out invoices with customers paying into our account, or cash and cheques, or...? Hm, lots to think about. Thoughts?

But in the midst of that we want to get some more beans out there! Our crazy Ethiopian beans arrived last week and are great fun! They're a wonky bunch of beans; a mix of shapes and sizes with a unique roasting tempermant but really neat taste. Some people describe the taste as wild or gamey, I just call it good ;) It's my new second-favorite (second to our Guatemalans).

Sooo....
Leave a comment (on this post or the one earlier today) by Tuesday at midnight and we'll do a random draw for 1/2 pound of these beans. I'll announce Wednesday by noon :)

7 comments:

Missy said...

ok I thought that my comment was posted...apparently not.
So, I would love to try some of your coffee. And I am glad that things are starting to come together, it is a lot of work hey. I am definitely finding that with sewing and such.

Homie Bear said...

Coffee!
You should also look into making yak butter tea.

Thinking About Compassion said...

Mmm! Thanks.

My Little Warriors said...

yes please... have an online order for coffee! I love coffee and i would love to help your company grow at the same time! :) For Matt's online business we have as paypal account. It works out well and we haven't noticed a huge dent in our profits from using paypal. May you find what works best for you!

Jamie said...

Can you still have somebody pay you with paypal without having it right on your site? Like, they email you and you tell them how much to send to what email, or something like that?

Submitting an entry for Keith... :)

Anonymous said...

How many different coffee's do you guys sell? I would like to place an order for pick-up;)
CK

Anonymous said...

i really do check this alot. and i am really excited to hear about what is gonna happen. i look forward to my first taste of your coffee!!
love EB from PEI