Friday, April 3, 2009

What is new in this life?
1. Waiting to hear about the GreenHomes business license (just need to finalize 2 things)
2. Ordered GreenHomes product bottles.
3. Meeting with the Mayor of this city on Tuesday morning (um...yikes?!)
4. Have a sweet local coffee shop interested in running our beans. Meeting next week.
5. Have a fun local produce market wanting to run our beans. Working out the details next week.

Hmm...what else?

- Jem fell off the couch onto the hard floor in the trailer, again. Poor kid. He's tough though. His new favorite thing? Apples! Loves 'em.
- Starting to go for walks in the morning to a local park/pong (I am seriously underexercised!). Cana (dog) goes swimming, I get a minute to myself, the mountains get to enter my mind.
- Going for a date without the kiddo tonight. Have a sushie gift cert. Might brush my hair and put on clothes. This is a big deal ;)

0 comments: